PR Executive - WeTV (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
WeTV is an entertainment and multimedia service platform under Tencent (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Officially launched in Thailand as the first market in June 2019, WeTV is a leading video streaming application service positioned as a hub of “Everyday Asian Premium Selection” and operated under three key business strategies: 1) Original Content – WeTV offers a variety of original and exclusive contents, especially those from Tencent Penguin Pictures, one of China's top content producers. Our viewers can enjoy local contents included WeTV ORIGINAL and exclusive Thai series/dramas, Korean series, anime programs, and renowned variety shows. We work closely with many strategic partners to continue delivering fresh and up-to-date entertainment contents. 2) Innovation – WeTV brings together technology and expertise from our parent company to further develop various features that meet an array of usage. 3) Community – WeTV is committed to build communities of fans of Asian contents through countless exclusive activities. Moreover, WeTV is also staying true to its mission to distribute local contents from each territory of WeTV to users who are living overseas to gain more exposure among billions of fans across the region.
- Working as part of marketing team to communicate about corporate, products and services by executing awareness campaigns showing brand identities.
- Highly focus on local content “WeTV ORIGINAL”; manage relationships with entertainment media, production studios and celebrities.
- Manage influencer relationships (IT, business and lifestyle media; social influencers; micro influencers).
- Develop market-relevant stories, the right content and channels to drive strategic programs and achieve business objectives.
- Manage day-to-day PR agency activities that support the business group and collaborate with peers in PR, exec communications and social media to maximize content and drive additional awareness opportunities.
- Create compelling PR strategies, plans, messages and stories that will resonate with press and customers and deliver measurable results.
- Pursue opportunities to present good images and point of view of corporate, products and services into industry trends and/or news cycles.
- Create content of press release and manage press release activities
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, English or related field required with minimum of 3 year experience in media relations and communications with strong experience in working with Lifestyle and Entertainment media is a plus
- Established great relationships with traditional media, social media and key influencers.
- Solid understanding of key industry trends and issues and be able to convert them into key talking points and scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to devise and execute PR and communications plans with ecosystem partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease at influencing and executing in a matrix organization at all levels.
- Good command of writing and communication in both Thai and English
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail, high-energy and ability to be successful in a dynamic working environment and to work under pressure (i.e. crisis communications and competitive response situations).
- Creativity, accountability, discipline and integrity.