JOOX Marketing Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
- Be the chief storytellers of Tencent Thailand to communicate to the market and consumers our unique brand propositions. Ensure that all of Tencent Thailand’s products maintain a strong local presence with consumers and partners.
- Define and execute Tencent Thailand’s marketing strategy including branding, PR, product and content marketing, and digital marketing.
- Lead the marketing team to execute marketing campaigns with a data-driven approach to increase user acquisition, usage, and social engagement while maintaining a positive ROI
- Be in charge of the company’s local marketing calendar and ensure its proper planning and execution. Work closely with other department heads to ensure key brand messages are aligned within the product and across all platforms.
- Represent Thailand marketing team and work closely with the regional team to establish regional campaigns to grow in new markets and/or increase engagement within our existing footprint
- Liaise with local marketing, PR, and media agencies to plan, design, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns and activities
- Manage all elements of online/offline branding, merchandise, and events – both trade and consumer.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in consumer marketing, PR, and/or brand management ideally in tech, internet, consumer electronics, entertainment, or mobile industry.
- Top-tier MBA or consulting experience strongly preferred
- Have insights into the local market dynamics, online trends, and have a keen sense of consumer sentiment
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand building, preferably with experience in new product launch
- Analytical and numbers- driven with marketing best practices knowledge. Experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Creative problem solver and effective decision maker with the ability to communicate and collaborate with or lead cross-functional and/or cross-regional teams
- Ability to work autonomously in an unstructured environment
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and take up new challenges – whether alone or in leading a team
- Strong professional network of media, marketing, and brand advertising professionals
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required; Mandarin is a plus