News & Portal Partnerships Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and make the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consists of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for SouthEast Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
- Create long-lasting relationships with our top content partners.
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high-impact strategic content partnerships with potential partners.
- Manage and optimize existing partnerships to maximize business growth and user experience.
- Prioritize business line development through analysis and deep understanding of content 's product roadmap.
- Define content acquisition vertical strategies, decide where to focus efforts, and determine an effective mix of acquisition channels/methods.
- working cross-functionally with colleagues in News & Portal , Product, IT Sales, Finance, and Legal.
- Lead day-to-day operations and partnership management with many of our content partner , fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, troubleshooting partner systems in relation to reporting, content management, content promotion , and creating periodic reports (external and internal) on partner performance and potential.
- Experience in a partner or digital business development role.
- Experience in business development. Experience in developing media or Internet agreements.
- Extensive experience in digital distribution/acquisition.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, collaborative and highly creative environment. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and externally while multi-tasking and managing competing priorities. Ability to work under time constraints.
- Demonstrated understanding of technological concepts, financial models and content copyright. Familiarly with the advertising business, along with a demonstrated interest in online content consumption and digital media.
- Excellent relationships with senior level executives in content and media industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Marketing and Communications: Help viewers, creators and brands to see, understand, and feel the magic of our products and initiatives.