Programmatic Technical Sales Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
As a programmatic sales manager, you manage the programmatic sales business across the Sanook.com space. You will also leverage Sanook’s Audience Data available to enrich clients with valuable audience behavior that should trigger campaign continuation within the Sanook Programmatic ecosystem. You deliver sales goals year-over-year by motivating, developing, and leveraging your new and existing Direct / Branded clients to drive revenue through the private market space. You ensure operational excellence to maximize sales and profitability.
- Identify and on board new Direct / Branded Clients
- Maintain ongoing, productive relationships with existing Direct / Branded Clients
- Develop and report to team on industry opportunities including new offerings from existing partners, advertising trends and new potential partners
- Present Campaign report and analysis (with Audience Data if required), with very clear action points and recommendation to build product value to your clients
- Propose new advertising units in line with industry trends
- Work with Revenue Departments and Head of Sales to ensure programmatic direct rates are in-lined to current offerings.
- Ensure tags are being submitted for formal workflow and process for QA to be followed, working with the in-house ad operations specialist
- Work with development teams for all new ad unit implementations
- Document and maintain department data on certified vendors, by site, by content type
- Provide weekly updates on programmatic revenue, by site, by platform by partner, in pre-formatted template.
- Document any incidents related to programmatic, whether related to creative or ad code and data collection, and update management on the number and types of breaches.
- Experienced in creating deals / campaigns through an Ad Server (e.g. DFP), SSP and/or DSPs and utilizing DMP audience mechanisms (e.g. Krux or Lotame) platforms.
- At least 3-4 years of programmatic ad sales experience in a digital media environment
- BA degree required.
- Strong knowledge of the ad sales and importantly on the programmatic advertising industry.
- Strong organization, time-management, problem-solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Works well under deadlines and is team-oriented.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising and marketing, and eager to innovate.
- This position requires fairly good verse of spoken and written Thai / English proficiency