Administration and Development Executive (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- To manage the projects assigned by Office Manager and deliver the assigned projects according to the target plan requirements.
- To plan the upcoming workload and keep updating the current work orders.
- To work with cross functional teams to ensure all projects to be delivered smoothly according to the target plan.
- To assist and support general administration tasks within the office i.e. switch off air conditioner, request for parking card, issue letters etc.
- To track and monitor inventory of office supplies and place orders i.e. stationaries, medicines etc.
- To lead in planning and arranging the office activities/events and operations to secure efficiency i.e. TGIF, Tencent Open House, Company anniversaries, New Year party and Company Outing etc. as well as posting activities/events on the Intranet and report progress and occasionally present to Management and Office Manager.
- To prepare and record regular reports on expenses and office budgets such as electricity bill, water bills and car park etc. as well as control and summarize all admin expense and billing cycles with the Finance and Accounting department.
- To supervise receptionist, maid and messenger and assign responsibilities to them.
- To perform and review purchasing enquiries, Purchase Requisition (PR) and Good receipts (GR) for all office supplies by the company system.
- To create new access card, take the photo and printed out name badges for new staff.
- To print out birthday card for Management and all staff.
- To coordinate with and supervise technicians/contractors for any repair/maintenance work such as office door system, Xerox machine, light bulbs in the working area, water leak and flush fix in the toilet and etc.
- To timely submit reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- To manage inventory of the company and advise best solutions.
- To be responsible for any additional tasks and/or projects in the Admin function as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Political Science, Psychology or any related field.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Administration areas.
- Excellent communication, time management, organization skills and the ability to multitask are high on the priority list.
- Have good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills, pay attention to details and be able to work independently.
- Excellent command of English is a must.