Product Tester (1 Year Contract) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and makes the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consist of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for South East Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
As the Product Tester you will be joining the product team behind JOOX - the leading music streaming application in Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Myanmar. This team also oversees VOOV and new mobile apps planned to be launched in Thailand in the near future.
Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of Product Tester located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Perform user test scripts on all JOOX related platforms, enabling millions of users to enjoy an amazing music listening experience.
- Review and test highly engaging content and big brands campaigns, giving green/red light if campaigns are ok/not ok to go live.
- Work closely with product, design and development teams to adjust whatever necessary to ensure a good user experience across different platforms and campaigns.
- Report on findings to relevant teams and support following-up on solutions.
- Conduct continuous improvement for existing and new processes.
- No previous experience required – we will train you to become a mobile app expert.
- Passionate gamers are preferred.
- Well organized, detail oriented, fast learner, team player.
- Bachelor degree in any field is welcome; computer/software engineering degree is definitely a plus.
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work autonomously under intense deadlines.
- Fluent in Thai with good command of English is ideal, though not mandatory.
- Comfortable and willing to work within a multicultural and multinational team.