Business Development Associate (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
- Find, develop, and manage local market business partners in a variety of fields, including telecommunications, FMCG, entertainment, etc.
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare sales strategies and proposals
- Create creative and impactful partnerships with local Thai IPs that drive users to our games
- Forge strong relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Execute campaign management strategies and plans; Track KPIs and other Esports related goals.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Business Development or similar
- At least 5 years’ games industry related experience in the games industry, developer relations, business development, or another comparable field.
- Ability to understand, analyze and present commercial and artistic findings and recommendations on video game submissions
- Knowledge of the broader esports and gaming space, including tournaments, events, teams and organizations.
- A fluent level of Thai and English are required (written and verbal)