Assistant Content Manager/ Manager - JOOX (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
- Produce content in feature KARAOKE that is relevant and engaging for our user.
- Ensure implementation of JOOX KARAOKE content strategy.
- Co-working with Chinese team for all KARAOKE regional’s campaign.
- Implement tactics to maximize the engagement and impression of content through the selected channels (Both in app and out of app medias)
- Identify, test and execute innovations around both JOOX KARAOKE and JOOX BUZZ.
- Cooperate & collaborate with the JOOX KARAOKE Team, in particular on content planning & creation.
- Have a content repurposing strategy; same piece of content used across different channels, and tailored to different users (acquisition and retention).
- Organize the localization process (across the 5 Market of JOOX ) and build a process to execute plan in all markets.
- Work together with the MKT TEAM to optimize content on these channel and to understand campaign results.
- Design and implement a lead generation tracking process together with Growth of KA1 ( DAILY USER RATE)
- At least 5 years in content marketing/production management and project manager.
- High creativity and expertise in online content production.
- Expertise and experience in online content marketing plan.
- Experience with content marketing goals setting, establishing KPIs, tracking and benchmarking.
- Content management skills
- Project management skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of Chinese or any additional language is very welcome.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and work environment and can work with multiple agile teams focused on different initiatives at the same time.
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and like to create things.
- You are a ‘people person’ able to empathies with other marketing team members and with colleagues working in other teams.
- Start-up mentality and ability to be hands-on when needed and getting things done’ attitude.