Senior Digital Marketing Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
Responsible for online customer acquisition and brand promotion of Tencent products in Thailand, including but not limited to:
- Strategize JOOX Thailand Data-driven marketing and performance marketing budget towards KPIs
- Responsible, under the scope of user acquisition and retention, for analyzing business problems, discovering insights, and delivering recommendations.
- Build data-driven marketing/business models to use as key levers for both short- and long-term decision making.
- Test, Learn and Share best practices
- Lead day-to-day budget allocation of paid digital media for both Website and App Marketing Channels--including Facebook, SEM, YouTube, Google UAC and Display networks--and drive experimentation across optimization levers such as creatives, audience targeting, bidding, media channel/mechanic.
- Develop and drive long-term comprehensive social media/digital marketing strategy.
- Track and evaluate effectiveness of each online marketing and social media plans. Suggest and adapt to change at all time to yield to best benefits for each project on both budget control and engagement.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders such as media agency, product team, content team, and creative team to achieve project goals.
- Coach and Mentor team members in order to develop their skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Engineer, Business, or have a strong passion in getting insights from numbers.
- Minimum 6 years working experience withing Digital Marketing, Business Analysis, Market Research or in any role that demonstrate aptitude for analytics is preferred.
- Database knowledge and Data analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and data visualization skills, able to manage big data by using software ie. Advance Excel , Google Data Studio, etc.
- Good Problem Solving skills/Good Critical Thinking skills/Creative.
- Innovative thinking, keen market insight; excellent time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Passionate or willing to learn about Digital Marketing/Marketing Analysis.
- Good communication skills, excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills