Project Manager, Tencent Cloud - Freelance(6 Months Contract) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Define project scopes, gather requirements, do gap analysis by work collaboration with management in Thailand and Head office in China, Engineers, Sales, and other stakeholders.
- Support all document resolution of project issues.
- Organize all tasks related to projects execution from various assessments.
- Manage and Identify project risks and dependencies.
- Deliver input to progress reports, issues/action item logs, and presentations.
- Provide Project status reporting to management and other stakeholders on project health, progress, issues, and risks.
- Intensify any recognized changes in project scope and potential crises.
- Take Part in project postmortems and make recommendations for constant improvement in project execution and delivery.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, make certain efficient compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 5 years’ experience in managing, tracking, and reporting progress on IT projects simultaneously including issues, risks and change management concepts.
- PMP or similar project management certification
- Experience with task management and automation tools
- Fluent in written and spoken both Chinese and English.
CLICK HERE to apply now!