Business Development Manager - JOOX Myanmar (1 Year Contract) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and makes the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consist of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for SouthEast Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of Business Development Manager located in Bangkok, Thailand for JOOX Myanmar.
- Understand the business needs and provide forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that help drive growth for JOOX Myanmar.
- Oversee relationships and build strong mutually beneficial relationships with the key contacts at the partners’ organizations and local artists. Proactively suggest ideas to collaborate and grow the relationship and business further.
- Organize regular partner meetings/events to review performance or develop new opportunities to grow revenue, user traffic, and content.
- Actively identify new areas of the business. Create a financial projection and present and sell to key management staff.
- Be hands-on and manage internal projects within the company. Align workflow and resources among members to execute complex initiatives seamlessly and efficiently.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, or in the fields of analytics.
- Previous experience in local music or related industries.
- 5+ Years in technology, internet, marketing, or consulting businesses.
- Advanced usage of MS Excel and Powerpoint and experience in marketing, sales management, and strategic planning.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills – with a proven track record of closing and implementing large to medium deals in a given period of time.
- Mastery of details and an ability to stay on top of complexity (while not losing sight of the strategic / financial aims of the business).
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Evidence of excellent relationship building, communications, and leadership skills.
- Energetic, creative and passion for the opportunity to build a sustainable competitive advantage and drive new businesses.
- Fluency in English and native Burmese are required.
- Able to accept frequent travel between Myanmar and Thailand.