Financial Analysis Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
Financial Analysis Manager
Tencent Thailand offers a unique opportunity to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Financial Analysis Manager located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading product portfolio includes Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat a leading instant messenger application, Tencent Games, Tencent Cloud, and WeTV
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
- Develop financial models and forecasting of new and potential businesses. Identify trends, opportunities, and recommend actions based on sound analysis.
- Lead company’s strategic planning. Provide financial analysis and insight on business performance to support our 3-year Strategic Planning process.
- Create and own model for quarterly forecasts and annual planning. Work closely with the BU heads to create model with clear assumptions and outputs.
- Responsible for delivering weekly and monthly performance reporting and presentation on sales pipelines and financial performance, key initiatives, and new businesses.
- Lead the development and continual improvement of reporting to ensure the focus on current business issue.
- Serve as a lead for Finance on report automation. Support the BI team on defining reporting focus and key information and metrics to be published.
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations including business reviews and management presentations. Key contact for analysis requests from the business units.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics, Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in financial analysis, modeling, planning within a dynamic/fast-growth environment.
- Robust qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, with ability to interpret and synthesize financial data and present in an accurate, digestible and actionable manner through PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in financial budgeting/forecasting processes, management reporting including shown success in streamlining processes.
- Fluent in English with clear, compelling, and concise presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and enjoy a dynamic environment with new challenges and changing work priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management, cross multiple functions, and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, close attention to details, and is table to strike a balance between details and the big picture.
- Advance skill in Excel and PowerPoint with ability to learn other reporting systems required.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
8 T One Building, 10th, 11th and 12th Floor (Unit 3-5),
Soi Sukhumvit 40, Sukhumvit Road,
Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei,