Head of Business Development (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify, develop and execute strategic alliances and partnerships in order to promote JOOX business performance via online, offline and in-app channels.
- Initiate and acquire new strategic partners as well as maintaining good relationships with existing partners.
- Coordinate with product and content managers to support partnerships by aligning online, offline and in-app marketing effort.
- Recommend senior executives on planning and allocating partnership budget across channels to generate business revenue.
- Liaise with oversea teams to deploy marketing campaigns for product promoting and consumer market expanding.
- Develop and track metrics to measure success of marketing activities
- Responsible for planning and organizing event in order to promote new campaigns or features.
- MBA from prestigious university is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Development, Sales, Digital, Tech or related field.
- Experience in managing multi-channel online campaign for major brands will be advantage.
- Negotiation skills with a proven track record of closing and implementing deals.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Highly energetic, creative, and proactive.
- Creative thinker who is proactive and strategic in their approach.
- Energetic, creative, flexible, and have a passion to work in a highly dynamic industry.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.