Senior Channel Sales Manager (2 positions)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
- Utilize networking and prospecting skills to generate leads and identify solution based sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals, sustain revenue growth and provide recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential.
- Preparation and execution of strategic account plans, status reports, sales and revenue forecasting and quota attainment.
- Be an expert on Tencent's cloud offerings, working to understand customers need and providing service solutions.
- Develop strategic plans based on industry trending and customer analysis.
- Accountable and instrumental in increasing high-profile cloud platform contracts.
- Work closely with the Solutions Engineering Team in delivering and ensuring customers are gaining high value from their investments.
- Manage sales life-cycle for all accounts.
10+ years' experience in selling IT solutions/cloud services, working with large high-profile accounts.
- Exhibits "hunter" mentality and possesses outstanding ability to close sales.
- Proven record and strong capability to generate leads, pursue opportunities and close deals.
- Experience selling at C-level.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with customer and staff at all levels.
- Possesses strong sensibility for technology.
- Ability to solve customer-related problems in a positive manner.
- Strong in consultative and insight-based selling.
- Experience articulating complex topics to decision makers and executives.
- Proven ability to grow revenue and manage accounts.
- Knowledge of Cloud, CDN, SaaS and IaaS industry and internet space.
- Experience analyzing data, trends and the market to develop key selling points.