Lead Engineer - Cloud (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :Cloud Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Proof of concept for customer requirements.
- Testing and Make sure the API , SDK can work with client requirements.
- Degree in computer engineering , computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing and web / application developer.
- Experience using core programming languages , Java ,kotlin, Node.js
- Experienced in database softwares such as MySQL/ PostgresQL and NOSQL ( Redis, Elasticsearch ).
- Experience for building android application and website.
- Solid understanding of using third-party libraries, APIs.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experienced in container technologies e.g., Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Google , AWS cloud usage and implementation.
- Client management skills.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Technology focused, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive in problem solving.