Senior Business Development Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
- Understand the business needs and provide forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that help drive revenue growth for Tencent Thailand and its partners.
- Oversee relationships and build strong mutually beneficial relationships with the key contacts (CXOs, MDs) at the partners’ organizations. Proactively suggest ideas to collaborate and grow the relationship and business further.
- Organize regular partner meetings/events to review performance or develop new opportunities to grow revenue, user traffic, and content.
- Actively identify new areas of the business. Create a financial projection and present and sell to key management staff.
- Be hands-on and manage internal projects within the company. Align workflow and resources among members to execute complex initiatives seamlessly and efficiently.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, or in the fields of analytics
- 8+ Years in technology, internet, marketing, or consulting businesses.
- Advanced usage of MS Excel and Powerpoint and experience in marketing, sales management, and strategic planning
- Strong problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills – with a proven track record of closing and implementing large to medium deals in a given period of time.
- Mastery of details and an ability to stay on top of complexity (while not losing sight of the strategic / financial aims of the business).