JOOX Product Manager (Data Analytics & User Retention) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
As a Product Manager – Analytics & User Retention you will be joining the product team behind JOOX – Tencent’s leading music streaming application that has changed the way users listen to music in Southeast Asia.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented product person, who’s passionate about bringing valuable products to users that also make big impacts on the business.
The ideal candidate will have previous experiences with data analytics and visualization, agile and lean frameworks, product discovery and delivery, project management, and be able to pull from a range of techniques to continually bring value to JOOX users across Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Myanmar, aiming to positively impact User Retention.
This position requires working in a cross-functional regional team to support user retention strategies, planning and operation across Southeast Asia, mainly on the JOOX mobile app platform, but also on web desktop and web mobile.
- Test hypothesis, drive experiments, constantly iterate with end-users and define a validated, evidence and outcome-based roadmap, focused on user engagement and retention growth
- Champion the integration of JOOX behavioral data across multiple platforms, identifying trends and opportunities and translating them into valuable business insights, aiming to generate strong engagement and retention growth strategies
- Create and maintain rich visualizations through data interpretation and analysis, effectively communicating on trends and patterns
- Gatekeep JOOX data, guaranteeing its accuracy and leading troubleshooting efforts
- Liaise not only with teams in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Myanmar, but also with teams in China, Hong Kong, and South Africa to prioritize and deliver the desired outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business Management, Economics, Finance or related fields. Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics are definitely a plus
- 3+ years experience in either business analysis or tech product management
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheet and data visualization skills on softwares such as Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to focus on specific goals while also multi-tasking
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Thai or Mandarin are a plus