Social Media Manager (Sanook.com) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
- Manage and monitor all Sanook.com's social media platforms.
- Devise social media strategies to optimize engagements for editorial contents and marketing campaigns.
- Create publishing schedules and implement editorial calendar.
- Coordinate with writers and editors as well as sales and marketing.
- Develop brand awareness and reputations through social media.
- Manage content to drive customer, seller value, brandings, and communications
- Responsible for ideation, execution - write, create, edit, and schedule content through various mediums (photo, video, text) on social media platforms
- At least five (5) years of social media management or online management
- BA/BS in marketing, business, communications, or related business field
- Understanding of social media platforms and their respective users.
- Familiar with social behavior with content creation experience
- Communication skills and pleasant personalities.
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure.
- Responsiveness to changing trends.
- Inquisitive mind and attentions to details.