Full Stack Engineer (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Work in an agile team to design, develop and maintain web applications.
- Work as a Full Stack Developer which have to work on both front-end and back-end.
- Ensure software quality and standard of the delivered applications.
- Design and develop scalable high-performing web and solutions.
- Implement website under challenged time constraint with ease of maintenance in mind.
- Monitor and stay up to date on the latest technologies and architecture trends
- Experienced in software development team for at least one year.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, testing, and CI/CD
- Experienced in database softwares such as MySQL/PostgresQL, Redis, Solr, Elasticsearch
- Experienced in container technologies e.g., Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, PHP, web security, DevOps is a plus.
- Technology focused, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive in problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team.