Assistant Brand Activation Manager -1 Year Contract (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage with organizer, supplier, production team to deliver event/concert/festival Efficiently on time and within budget that meet expectation.
- Build and adhere to an event budget to avoid project overruns. Being responsible for all project budgets and timeline from end-to-end
- Track key performance areas and identify items to work on future events
- Travel on site (BKK and up-country) inspect and manage event projects
- Negotiate contracts, invoice and quotation with Artist and supplier.
- Identify event opportunities, understand the market, and generate interest.
- Maintain good relationship with event/festival partner.
- Manage promotion plan and partnership program
- At least 5 years in Concert & Music Festival event management from end-to-end
- Ability to see the "big picture" and meet objectives in all stages of event planning, design, and production.
- Good of analytical thinking with creative idea
- Able to provide periodic reports of every event.
- Good of communication and negotiating skill especially with Supplier, Artist and Music Labels.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in managing event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Proactive approach to handling issues and troubleshooting any emerging problems on the event day.
- Experience in conducting pre-and post-event evaluations