Asst PR Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Working as part of marketing team to communicate about corporate, products and services by executing awareness campaigns showing brand identities.
- Manage influencer relationships (IT, business and lifestyle media; social influencers; micro influencers).
- Develop market-relevant stories, the right content and channels to drive strategic programs and achieve business objectives.
- Manage day-to-day PR agency activities that support the business group and collaborate with peers in PR, exec communications and social media to maximize content and drive additional awareness opportunities.
- Create compelling PR strategies, plans, messages and stories that will resonate with press and customers and deliver measurable results.
- Pursue opportunities to present good images and point of view of corporate, products and services into industry trends and/or news cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, English or related field required with minimum of 5+ year experience in media relations and communications with strong experience in working with IT, Business & Marketing and Lifestyle media.
- Established great relationships with traditional media, social media and key influencers.
- Solid understanding of key industry trends and issues and be able to convert them into key talking points and scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to devise and execute PR and communications plans with ecosystem partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease at influencing and executing in a matrix organization at all levels.
- Ability to translate and simplify complex technology into compelling stories that reflect customer reality and our branding
- Superior written and verbal communications and presentation skills, in both Thai and English
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail, high-energy and ability to be successful in a dynamic working environment and to work under pressure (i.e. crisis communications and competitive response situations).
- Creativity, accountability, discipline and integrity.