People Operations & Engagement Consultant (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and initiate strategic plan to promote company awareness through various channels and be responsible for the creation and execution of external and internal employer branding activities to align with the key objectives of the organization
- Work collaboratively with internal People’s team and other related parties to initiate internal engagement campaign to drive employee experience and working environment and embed our company core values.
- Act as PMO of employee engagement project and communications programs, including internal events and university road show
- Designs engagement communication to employees by creating effective content and visualization.
- Take part in developing and managing HRIS including performance appraisal, recruitment & selection, organization chart and other related tasks as assigned
- Manage headcount, budget and forecasting for all business units of the organization
- Periodic reporting such as headcount update, headcount forecast, cost center and etc.
- Other ad-hocs tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is any relevant discipline
- MBA is a plus
- Proven work experience for 5 years or above as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems implementation and improvement projects
- Analytical, structured, and logical with attention to detail and high-quality standards
- Able to proactively and effectively manage own time and tasks while comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Ability to interact effectively and comfortably with various levels of individuals or leadership throughout the company
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with experience in facilitation and presentation to drive meaningful change
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across stakeholders groups with an array of needs, including the ability to actively listen and offer proactive and practical solutions to employee concerns