Head of Content (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy for Sanook to support website and social media growth
- Lead and supervise editorial team and aligned their deliverables to Sanook strategy
- Direct and lead editorial team to develop content, photo, video and podcast that provoke engagement and web traffic
- Be a leader in on-line news and portal industry by being up-to-date with industry trends/social media, and analyzing competitors' strategies.
- Manage content curation by working with the team to gather news from partners and social media.
- Ensure the content quality is achieved with best practices in grammar, writing styles and journalistic excellence
- Develop story angels, manage story assignments, and edit articles i.e. fact checking, piracy, related legal risks, spelling for daily publications and ensure the work quality reach expectations.
- Build calendars, set budget and manage creative approvals
- Work closely with Sales team in identifying and providing compelling content, video, podcast to meet sales/marketing objectives
- Organize long-term story coverage by working with marketing team to achieve brand reputation and business goals.
- Experience with social media management and creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Over 10 years’ experience in online content, journalism, or related fields.
- Familiarity with technology and tools of the new media trade, such as Google Analytics and HTML
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Understanding and adaptive to analytic tools, analytical skills
- Team management and team building skills
- Creative thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills