Account Manager (2 positions)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Account Manager located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
Topspace is an all-in-one digital marketing agency with 12 years of digital production experience. We help our clients to reach their marketing objectives by providing the best answers to marketing strategies, creative content, online and off-line execution. Topspace also focuses on helping our clients to reach their customers in China with Tencent’s strong foothold through Tencent’s comprehensive list of online products such as WeChat, QQ, QZone.
- Approach potential prospects including advertising agencies for our services and online activities
- Identify target accounts and customer needs, propose solutions and devise strategies to overcome competitive obstacles
- Conduct sales presentations, account reviews and provide consultancy service to clients on our online advertising service offerings
- Coordinate with Strategic Team, Creative Team, Production Team, Online Media Team and Social Media Team and all external parties
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects in parallel, under tight deadlines
- Supervising and coaching Account Executive (AE)
- Other duties expected include proper sales reporting, achieving revenue targets, visitation targets and managing collections
- Direct experience in digital marketing solutions strongly preferred.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Finance, Marketing / Advertising or Related field.
- At least 5 Years of experiences working in sales, business development, advertising, and/or marketing.
- Good knowledge of marketing management, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management, logical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for digital media – including a solid understanding of internet advertising, benchmarks and sales process. An aptitude for technology strongly preferred
- Good command of English a must. Good command of Mandarin is a big plus.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.