Sponsorship Sales Specialist (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications :
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Sponsorship Sales Specialist located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
We are seeking an experienced Sponsorship Sales who will be responsible for the selling of content sponsorship and special online & office event, coupled with various digital opportunities. This is all about consultative selling, as you will have the opportunity to sell a fully integrated campaign to the customer. The successful candidate must have experience working with sales channels (direct and indirect) and media agencies to drive product adoption in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company. He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit critical thinking and digital marketing skills. The ideal candidate has experience influencing stakeholders in leadership positions in a highly matrix-oriented organization.
- Work closely with sales leadership, business marketing and content managers to drive product adoption and revenue growth for our media monetization solutions across the market
- Work at scale through a process driven mindset
- Understanding the objectives for the respective partnerships, ensuring all activity aligns and helps to drive positive performance
- Input into customer segmentation, branding and campaign proposition
- Identifying and developing sponsor marketing / promotional opportunities through content or special event, creative thinking and industry-standard campaigns
- Coordinating marketing campaign plans against the roadmap with partners and sponsors, ensuring that both internal and external stakeholders are aligned
- Continuously strengthen day-to-day relationships through exceptional service, and impeccable delivery
- Ensuring brand stewardship and maintaining reputation of the sponsor through brand knowledge
- Ensure the team's activity is delivered within budget and continuously looks for efficiencies
- Understand and develop the measurements of success e.g. ensure all sponsorships are maximized to their full potential, achieving commercial and brand KPI’s
- Support in reporting back to the business on weekly & monthly basis against defined KPI’s
- Develop & share best practice amongst the team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Understanding of Content Sponsorship solutions, OTT landscape and also client objectives
- You will be a confident, tenacious relationship builder and problem solver taking responsibility for extensive sponsor projects
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working across all marketing disciplines as well as extensive and passion for Content Sponsorship and Special events
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and tenacity to always look for better ways
- Demonstrate strategic ability and commercial thinking, balanced with a can-do, roll your sleeves up attitude
- Insight driven, making decisions rooted in customer benefit, strategic fit and commercial understanding
- Experience of working in cross-departmental teams or structures to deliver projects
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.