Programming & Live Content Manager - JOOX (6 Months Contract) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
As the Programming & Live Content Manager you will be joining the content team behind JOOX - a leading music streaming application. This position requires working in a cross-functional team to support strategy and operations around JOOX’s live streaming feature. A successful candidate will have experience in tech and digital projects, is detailed oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop content schedule capturing highly relevant topics, tent poles, and trends to develop a live streaming content & campaign.
- Develop and create interesting show or content to different target of audience
- List, reach out and secure all level of KOLs and talents to be featured in the platform
- Manage content budget and KOLs and talents’ contract.
- Act as the project manager for live streaming, coordinating across internal content teams and 3rd party partners
- Manage day-to-day operations of JOOX live streaming feature
- Track and report on programming KPIs
- Maintain a high level of quality control across all content and campaign
- Leverage data and insights to take a quantitative approach to development, while maintaining qualitative standards
- At least 5 years of prior hands-on development and production experience. Online live streaming content, live radio, or live TV show.
- Creative and resourceful person who is a team player, and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of KOLs & talent acquisition and management
- Passion for technology, media, music, and pop-culture with the skills to communicate that passion
- Experience with marketing and promoting content on digital platforms
- Experience leading teams
- Dynamic and engaging storyteller. Must also have the ability to effectively communicate JOOX’s unique value proposition as a platform
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly accurate, and extremely organized
- Thrive under pressure in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and Thai language ability
To apply and check your application status CLICK HERE