Business Development Project Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify, develop and execute strategic alliances and partnerships in order to promote Tencent product business performance via online, offline and in-app channels.
- Initiate and acquire new strategic partners as well as maintaining good relationships with existing partners.
- Work with partners to discuss both our and their needs and clarify specific requirements of projects especially on technology aspect (mostly on web development and app integration)
- Define clear deliverables, responsibilities and delegating tasks to internal teams i.e. product, design and marketing teams
- Work with product and design team on requirement, budget and timeline along with execution to ensure project completed in term of deliverables and timeline
- Recommend senior executives on planning and allocating partnership budget across channels to generate business revenue.
- Liaise with oversea teams to deploy marketing campaigns for product promoting and consumer market expanding.
- Develop and track metrics to measure success of marketing activities
- Responsible for planning and organizing event in order to promote new campaigns or features.
- 3+ years’ experience in Project management, Business Development, Sales, Digital, Tech or related field.
- Experience in managing projects with senior stakeholders in big projects will be advantage.
- Negotiation skills with a proven track record of closing and implementing deals.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Highly energetic, creative, and proactive.
- Creative thinker who is proactive and strategic in their approach.
- Energetic, creative, flexible, and have a passion to work in a highly dynamic industry.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.