Social Media Editor/Manager (1 Year Contract) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage and monitor all Sanook! and Tencent’s News & Portal social media platforms.
- Identify daily social media trends and personalities.
- Devise social media strategies—short term and long term—to optimize engagements for editorial contents, sales and marketing campaigns.
- Create publishing schedules and implement editorial calendar.
- Coordinate with writers and editors as well as sales and marketing.
- Develop brand awareness and reputations through social media.
- Analyze the ever-changing social media algorithms, and construct plans for editorial team and sales and marketing departments.
- Deploy and manage social media plug ins.
- Analyze backend data, and utilize them to enhance performance.
*With a possibility to renew based on performance
- 2+ years of social media management in relation to online media/journalism/editorial/sales & marketing.
- Understanding of social media platforms and their respective users.
- SEO savvy.
- Understanding of stats and data.
- Communication skills and pleasant personalities.
- English language skill is a plus.
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure.
- Responsiveness to changing trends.
- Inquisitive mind and attentions to details.