Platform Coordinator (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses.Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Platform Coordinatorlocated in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
- Translate, edit, review, and provide content for printed, web-based, video, and audio materials
- Assist as a translator for management in China
- Complete administrative tasks and process documents for all projects as well as engaging with stakeholders to ensure completion and accuracy
- Own and process customer feedbacks on social media platforms in real time ensuring positive engagement to the platform
- Provide feedback and suggest improvement based on customer feedbacks
- Create document and communicate project status to our stakeholders
- Work closely with content specialist, marketing, and product team to share data, insights for better experience and content acquisition
- Assist in the planning and support of content procurement tasks:
- Standardize and optimize workflows
- Troubleshoot problems
- Fluency in Thai and Chinese (HSK level 5 or above) are required
- Fluency in English is highly desirable
- Experience in teaching Thai to Chinese is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and innovative problem solving capabilities and
- Possess positive and energetic vibe with ability to engage with all staff levels
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously under stringent time frames and changing priorities and conditions