Product Manager – Content (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Product Manager – Content
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role ofProduct Manager – Content located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
- Help develop a unified content strategy across all 7 countries where JOOX is present, touching millions of people daily
- Work closely with JOOX content and marketing teams to prioritize and execute the strategy, defining and pushing forward content series, related campaigns and product features
- Support the creation of exclusive projects and campaigns with all major and independent music labels
- Identify high potential initiatives in each country and power their rollout to all other countries
- Outline clear objectives, KPIs, ROIs and test/rollout plans, report on post-launch performance, learnings and next steps
- Standardize processes and content offerings
- Conduct user research and define actions based on findings
- Negotiate and control timelines and deliverables across multiple teams
- 5+ years of related experience on Digital Marketing, or Digital Product Management within music labels, digital agencies, media outlets or mobile apps
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management, or fields related to digital products/services/media/arts. MBA is a plus
- Excellent creativity, project management, communication & leadership skills to supervise those involved with each stage of the projects and get things done
- Extremely knowledgeable about music
- Out-of-the box thinker, data-driven, strategic and able to execute on high-level of detail
- Energetic, creative and resilient with a passion to work in an ever changing industry with highly dynamic people
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines (“getting things done” kind of person)
- Fluent in both Thai & English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working within a multinational team