Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
- Develop and drive long-term comprehensive social media strategy with ultimate goals to create top-of-mind awareness and to increase brand favorability.
- Lead planning and execution of digital marketing initiatives for various campaigns, with different objectives. Marketing levers include both paid and organic fronts.
- Ensure that key messages of each marketing campaigns are widely spread across all digital channels while measuring, analyzing, and tracking action on performance of strategies.
- Coordinate internally and externally to make sure that online media plans will be successfully executed.
- Track and evaluate effectiveness of each online marketing and social media plans. Suggest and adapt to change at all time to yield to best benefits for each projects on both budget control and engagement.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing; 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of current online marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication, writing and persuasive skills
- Teamwork and service skills