Performance Marketing (6 Months Contract) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Performance Marketing (6 Months Contract)
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Performance Marketing (6 Months Contract) located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
Responsible for online customer acquisition and brand promotion of Tencent products in Thailand, including but not limited to:
- Under the scope of user acquisition and retention, responsible for analyzing business problems, discovering insights, and delivering recommendations.
- Build data-driven marketing/business models to use as key levers for both short and long term decision making.
- Lead day-to-day budget allocation of digital marketing for both Website and App traffics with 3 main goals: 1.) User acquisitions, 2.) User Retention, and 3.) Revenue. Marketing Channels include Facebook, SEM, YouTube, Google UAC and Display networks.
- Drive experimentation across key media optimization levers such as creatives, audience targeting, bidding, media channel/mechanic.
- Work with all stakeholders such as media agency, product team, and creative team to achieve project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics or Engineering or have a strong passion in getting insights from numbers.
- More than 2 years’ experience in performance marketing.
- Highly Analytical/Good Problem Solving skills/Good Critical Thinking skills/Creative.
- Innovative thinking, keen market insight; excellent time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Passionate or willing to learn about Digital Marketing/Marketing Analysis.
- Good communication skills, excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills; basic Chinese language skill is preferred