Marketing Brand Manager (Mobile Games) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Marketing Brand Manager (Mobile Games)
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Marketing Brand Manager (Mobile Games) located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
As a Marketing Manager, you will work closely with a team of video game publishing professionals to develop, execute, and analyze creative marketing campaigns to support other publishing initiatives such as user acquisition, monetization, eSports, and community. You’ll work to create campaigns and messaging that will bring value, excitement, and trust to gamers in the Thai market.
- Develop and execute mobile game marketing strategy through initiatives such as brand positioning, online and offline events (eSports), content marketing, and PR & media relations.
- Conduct market research, such as segmentation, targeting, and positioning, to develop a comprehensive marketing plan to support key publishing initiatives.
- Support localization and optimization of audiences and creatives used for online marketing.
- Manage and develop local market business partners.
- Bachelor degree; more than 5 years’ marketing relevant work experience.
- Passionate about marketing: Eager to apply your marketing experience in creative and impactful ways. Knowledgeable about the opportunities and challenges of a variety of different events and campaigns.
- Gamer: Love of gaming or similar new entertainment media preferred. Able to leverage your personal experience and market understanding to create your own innovations in game marketing.
- Ideas into Action: Capable of both planning and executing multiple campaigns from start to finish. Capable of assessing and prioritizing multiple plans under time pressure.
- Good Communication: Native Thai speaker; proficient in English and/or Chinese. Organized and persuasive logical thinking. Team player.