iOS Developer (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of iOS Developer located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
- Integrate mobile apps with API/ RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- Design and develop scalable high-performing, mobile, solutions
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions.
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Responsible for implementing various software products and developing software
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience developing applications software
- Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) - including 2+ years Java
- Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology