Entertainment and Multimedia Administrator (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Entertainment and Multimedia Administrator
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Entertainment and Multimedia Administrator located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
- Manage all financial related paperwork for the team, including issue PR, PO and quotations.
- Align, record and track all expenses against monthly business unit budget with finance team for all projects under entertainment & multi-media team, as well as branding & communication team.
- Be a contact point to co-ordinate with procurement team to order or produce gifts, prizes, merchandises, materials, etc.
- Working with PM of the projects to ensure correct budgets have been spent.
- Manage payments and contracts for KOL and influencers of each campaign.
- Manage checking and sending out paperwork such as contracts and invoices to related parties.
- Manage campaign reports to finance prior to invoicing.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in administrative field
- Full professional working proficiency in English is a must
- Detail-oriented individual and a proficient communicator & systematic problem solver
- Ability to multitask efficiently with outstanding planning and organization skills
- Familiar with Excel, SAP and JIRA
- Experience working as a financial project coordinator or in financial project management is highly desirable
- Experience working in Digital Marketing or Entertainment and Multimedia industry is a plus
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.