User Growth Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
User Growth Manager
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of User Growth Manager located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
Responsible for the launch and operation of a new APP in Southeast Asia area, taking charge of whole scenarios of user attraction, conversion and retention, responsible for platform user growth, retention and activeness.
- Having in-depth understanding of product, and developing adaptive delivery strategies for Thai market.
- Leading the team to be responsible for the operation on official application platforms (Google Play/Apple Store) and other non-official channels in Thailand.
- Continuously adjusting delivery strategies on Facebook, Twitter and other local marketing channels, striving for more market resources.
- Responsible for video content operation, having insight of user needs.
- More than 3 years’ experience in the Thai marketing business; Large App promotion experience on overseas IOS, Android platform, familiar with the main online distribution channel such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Strong data analysis ability, able to carry out in-depth mining and analysis of operational data, and give optimization suggestions based on analysis results
- Have experience in motion picture operation, have sensitivity to Thai local and Chinese and Korean content, and gain insight into user psychology
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills; a certain Chinese foundation is preferred