Content Operation Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Content Operation Manager
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Content Operation Manager located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
Responsible for daily operation of a new online site in Thailand, including but not limited to:
- Handling daily operations, such as updating recommendation pages, etc.
- Coordinating with various departments such as product team and establishing effective communication, integrating hot spot content and allocating promotion resources.
- Perform content operations on mainstream SNS platforms such as ins/twitter/Facebook, engineer online hotspot events, etc.
- With 2 years (and above) operation experience, familiar with the online streaming industry and various channels and SNS platforms, and have extremely high sensitivity to hotspots;
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint and etc.) and video editing tools; candidate with H5 skill is preferred
- Chinese native speaker, fluent in English; basic Thai language ability is preferred
- Good at communication and execution, with professionalism and cooperate spirit of group.