Administrative Executive (1 Year Contract) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent is one of the world’s leading provider of Internet value added services. Offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry, Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and make the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consists of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and, Services with brands including Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace. To fulfill the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams, Tencent Thailand seeks highly motivated individuals to join our team to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of Administrative Executive (1 Year Contract) located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Responsible for the overall company administration functions and day to day operations.
- Facilitate company internal working flow, oversee the office building, furniture, meeting room, activities etc.
- Ensure that the grounds are maintained in an aesthetic manner at all time.
- Identify office supply and stationeries needs.
- To assist in the operations and facilitate all internal events to promote Tencent culture.
- To make sure all employees are participate in the event.
- To assist with any additional tasks as assigned.
- To manage the projects assigned by office manager and deliver the assigned projects according to the target plan requirements.
- To plan the upcoming workload and keep updating the current work orders.
- Assist in planning and arranging the office activities/events and operations to secure efficiency i.e. TGIF, Tencent Open House, Company anniversaries, New Year party and Company Outing etc. as well as posting activities/events on the Intranet and report progress and occasionally present to Management and Office Manager.
- To timely submit reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- To be responsible for any additional tasks and/or projects in the Admin function as assigned.
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports.
- Bachelor degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in any related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Have good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize.
- Good command of English is required.
- Punctual, Proactive, positive and can-do attitude and pay attention to small details.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company’s values of integrity, collaboration, innovation and proactivity.