Receptionist (1 Year Contract) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent is one of the world’s leading providers of Internet value added services. Offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry, Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and makes the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consists of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and, Services with brands including Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace. To fulfill the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams, Tencent Thailand seeks highly motivated individuals to join our team to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of Receptionist (Contractor 1 year) located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Greet clients and visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person; answering or referring inquiries.
- Screen phone calls and coordinate incoming correspondence to the right person
- Answer, forward and screen phone calls.
- Ensure beverages are offered to all guests and clients who attend the office for meetings etc.
- To coordinate inbound and outbound documents, postal and messenger services.
- Design monthly newsletter and posters to support all communications within the company.
- Produce monthly fitness report.
- To assist with administrative tasks, such as: prepare stationeries, medicines, and other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in any related field.
- Working day on Monday-Friday at 08.30 AM – 18.00 PM.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Photoshop.
- Have good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing.
- Punctual, Proactive, positive and can-do attitude and pay attention to small details.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company’s values of integrity, collaboration, innovation and proactivity.