Product Master (Game) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consists of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for South East Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses. Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of Product Master (Game) located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Define direction and strategy of the gaming team.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Assist in defining organizational needs and structure. Build a great team!
- Develop the strategy to drive development and growth of owned media platforms to market Tencent Games.
- Collaborate with China and marketing teams to grow our brand.
- Lead due diligence to select games for Thailand.
- Successfully pitch for new game budgets.
- Interface with regional HQ to ensure local teams have all the tools and processes in place to operate successfully.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in product development and online game product management.
- Excellent project management, communication & leadership skills to supervise those involved with each stage in the development process.
- Ability to focus on specific goals while also multi-task.
- Must be creative in the way of thinking and execution.
- Must have track record in demonstrating success in defining and launching products.
- Energetic, creative and resilient with a passion to work in an ever changing industry with highly dynamic people.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines.
- Fluent in both Thai & English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.