Senior PHP Developer (4 positions)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
PHP programmers need excellent technical skills and extensive familiarity with Perform requirement gatherings, application analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation functions.
- PHP coding – the most important skill for a PHP developer is the ability to write and modify PHP code that is clean, functional, and successfully integrated into web applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging – PHP developers use excellent troubleshooting and testing skills to eliminate bugs and server-side issues with web applications.
- Team collaboration – in this role, PHP developers tend to work closely with frontend developers and other programmers, so they need strong team collaboration and coordination skills.
- Technical writing – throughout the development process, PHP developers create and update documents related to their code, so they should know best practices for documentation and technical writing.
- Data management – PHP developers create and modify systems that access application data, so they need some familiarity with database architecture and access.
- Implementation - Responsible for implementing various software products and developing software and web applications on Windows or Unix platform.
- Bachelor / Master Degree on Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years full stack web development experience.
- Technology focused, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive in problem solving.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Experience in design patterns and unit testing.
- Proficient in PHP frameworks such as Code Ignitor, Symfony2, or proven ability to learn on the job.
- Exposure to Agile practice, continuous integration/delivery, and collaboration tools such as GitHub, JIRA.