Game Influencer Relations (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Support the various needs of the Product and Social Media team as directed by the team lead.
- Tailor creative executions appropriately to platform, maximizing curation opportunities.
- Develop innovative and unique approaches to community relation marketing.
- Create and track KPIs for all influencer tiers across various gaming channels.
- Plan and schedule online and offline marketing campaigns involving influencers and players.
- Coordinate with the admin team to assist in timely payment for all stakeholders involved.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Mass Communication or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience working with influencer and KOLs in Thailand.
- Deep understanding of native country's gaming industry, culture, and community.
- Ability to focus on specific goals while also able to multi-task.
- Must be creative in the way of thinking and execution.
- Strong communication, negotiation skills.
- Energetic, creative and resilient with a passion to work in an ever changing industry with highly dynamic people.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines.
- Fluent in Thai with excellent verbal and written communication skills.