QA Engineer (2 positions)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and make the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consists of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for SouthEast Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of QA Engineer located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Responsible to qualify the web based applications.
- Responsible to qualify the mobile applications Android/iOS.
- Analyze the manual and automate test result.
- Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle.
- Conduct and make continuous improvement for existing and new processes.
- Conduct the routine task for maintenance and assigned task in case of urgent.
- Provide the design the system test specification document for projects qualification.
- Provide the technical and system test report document for project qualification.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science/engineering or related areas.
- 2-5 years experienced in software development.
- Communications skilled and well handled with internal customer relationship and negotiation.
- Understand and familiar with software project management life cycle (agile).
- Knowledgeable in automation (Eg, firebase, Selenium, Appium) testing would be an advantage.
- Database skills, mainly in MySQL.
- Experienced with different Operating Systems, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS.