Senior Public Relations Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and makes the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consist of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for SouthEast Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of Senior PR Manager located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Working as part of marketing team to communicate about corporate, products and services by executing awareness campaigns showing brand identities.
- Manage influencer relationships (IT, business and lifestyle media; social influencers; micro influencers).
- Develop market-relevant stories, the right content and channels to drive strategic programs and achieve business objectives.
- Manage day-to-day PR agency activities that support the business group and collaborate with peers in PR, exec communications and social media to maximize content and drive additional awareness opportunities.
- Create compelling PR strategies, plans, messages and stories that will resonate with press and customers and deliver measurable results.
- Pursue opportunities to present good images and point of view of corporate, products and services into industry trends and/or news cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, English or related field required with minimum of 8+ year experience in media relations and communications with strong experience in working with IT, Business & Marketing and Lifestyle media.
- Established great relationships with traditional media, social media and key influencers.
- Solid understanding of key industry trends and issues and be able to convert them into key talking points and scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to establish thought leadership and raise share-of-voice among media and awareness among customers.
- Demonstrated ability to devise and execute PR and communications plans with ecosystem partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease at influencing and executing in a matrix organization at all levels.
- Ability to translate and simplify complex technology into compelling stories that reflect customer reality and our branding.
- Superior written and verbal communications and presentation skills, in both Thai and English.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail, high-energy and ability to be successful in a dynamic working environment and to work under pressure (i.e. crisis communications and competitive response situations).
- Creativity, accountability, discipline and integrity.