SEO Specialist - JOOX (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
SEO Specialist - JOOX
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of SEO Specialist - JOOX located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
- Create and execute SEO strategies for JOOX web in English language, liaising with regional teams on language specific customizations
- Recommend changes to content, website architecture, links and others to improve SEO, and work closely with design development teams to make it happen in the shortest time possible
- Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities (including long-tail), monitoring own and competitors’ brands
- Monitor quality backlinks, social media and take action as necessary to protect against algorithmic penalties
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and keyword ranking
- Review and act on errors reported by Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console and other such SEO tools
- Create and implement off-page SEO content strategies
- Research and analyze competitor SEO and SEM strategies
- Support SEM campaigns
- Work closely with dev teams to make sure best SEO practices are implemented on old and new codes
- Work closely with editorial and marketing teams to maximize SEO in content creation and content programming
- Fluent in English language
- Able to create and communicate SEO strategies and action items in English
- At least 5 years’ in-depth experience within the SEO field of work
- Strong knowledge of on-page and off-page optimization
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Strong knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Adwords, SEO tools, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Results driven, able to work independently under pressure
- HTML and CSS skills are definitely a plus
- SEM campaign management knowledge desirable, though not a must