IT Service Manager - Cloud (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
The Tencent Cloud Manager will lead the full-service delivery lifecycle to one or more client accounts promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction. Service Delivery Managers will focus on defining service strategy, measuring and reporting on success, and continual delivery improvements.
- Delivering service that meets SLAs and achieves high level of customer satisfaction.
- Cloud product development to support productivity improvements.
- Transforming and growing service revenue for the business.
- Developing strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts.
- Manages multiple client facing infrastructure deployments projects.
- Serve as primary contact for external customers.
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the customer base. Ensure systems and structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- Provide technical expertise, problem analysis, and process evaluation, while maintaining focus on operational empathy.
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value.
- Ensure and monitor processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through management of change control and acceptance into service delivery.
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demands.
- Provide expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensure a corrective action plan is followed.
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery and constantly improve the quality and inter-working of delivery service for clients.
- Ensures tools and technological platforms are in place to support customer environment.
- Maximize opportunities for account growth.
- Strong client focus with ability to interface at all levels typically at senior manager/director level.
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in an international environment.
- Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements.
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams (matrix management) within an operational service delivery or managed services environment.
- Understanding of various businesses and market sectors using that knowledge to meet, evolve and increase customer requirements.
- Strong communication skills both English and Chinses Language.
- Broad working knowledge of technology applications and their impact on the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Project Management.
Following skills/experience is highly desirable
- Working background and knowledge in Windows, Linux Operating Systems; Database, Web Technologies, Applications; and Networking TCP/IP fundamentals are highly desirable.
- Familiarization with server and networking hardware platforms such as HP, Cisco, Citrix in a datacenter environment.
- Experience with virtual and cloud computing technologies using technology like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Open source, KVM, Open stack and more.
- Working in a 24x7x365 Service industry.
- Training/certification in such Project Management Methodologies as ITIL