Brand Manager (Mobile Game) (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and make the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consists of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com, Joox, and Topspace, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for South East Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses. Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of Marketing Brand Manager (Mobile Game) located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Be responsible for leading integrated marketing work and market strategy for mobile games, including but not limited to marketing campaign proposing and executing, brand positioning, VI design, marketing budget management, etc.
- Experienced in market strategy, marketing analysis, user acquisition, user research, advertising creative, media plan, public relations, event planning and execution.
- Manage and develop local market business partners.
- Bachelor degree; more than 5 year’s marketing relevant work experience. Worked at an advertising agency or Internet companies, complete marketing experience is preferred.
- Solid knowledge in marketing and branding works. Be capable to execute integrated marketing communications individually and strategically with strong branding sense.
- Good consciousness of teamwork. Be able to work under high pressure.
- Love to play games. Native Thai speaker; Fluent in English or Chinese is mandatory.