Human Resources Assistant (1 Year Contract) (2 positions)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- To manage the projects assigned by Talent Acquisition Manager deliver the assigned projects according to the target plan requirements.
- To plan the upcoming workload and keep updating the current work orders.
- To work with cross functional teams to ensure all projects to be delivered smoothly according to the target plan.
- To assist and support general HR administration tasks within the office i.e. job postings, JD formatting and candidates and line manager meeting arrangements.
- To assist in producing monthly HR report.
- Coordinate with recruitment service agencies, and industry associations for candidate sourcing and branding purposes.
- Assist in on-boarding procedure, prepare welcoming package and arrange health check with new employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Political Science, Psychology HR ,or any related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in HR Administration areas.
- Excellent communication, time management, organization skills and the ability to multitask are high on the priority list.
- Have good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills, pay attention to details and be able to work independently with can do attitude and service mind.
- Excellent Ability to use Excel, Micro Pivot, V look up, Outlook, Powerpoint and Microsoft Office are mandatory.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.