Account Director (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
As a subsidiary of online company, advertising service firm is an all-in-one digital marketing agency with 12 years of digital production experience. We help our clients to reach their marketing objectives by providing the best answers to marketing strategies, creative content, online and off-line execution. Advertising service firm also focuses on helping our clients to reach their customers in China with leading global company strong foothold through leading global company comprehensive list of online products such as chat application and web content
Currently, we are looking to expand our team to support our continued growth. We are looking for the right fit for the role of Account Director. This role is primarily responsible in a functional role of maximizing revenue for the company and a managerial role of ensuring the involved internal teams are equipped to meet customer and management expectations.
- Ability to understand the needs of customers across all industries, working directly with end customer, AND via agency customers.
- Ready to provide clients with innovative digital media solutions in a fast paced environment. Able to manage sales cycles and work with customers to develop value based solutions.
- Provide up-to-date information in the form of a sales pipeline and provide a sales forecast.
- Expected to analyze trends and provide recommendations to adjust and optimize sales strategies.
- Ability to present technology and marketing based solutions to meet customers’ needs for digital production and execution.
- Able to manage and coach team members including Account Managers, Senior Account Executives, and Account Executives.
- Capable to learn and open to execute dynamic digital/advertising or other innovative concepts independently.
- Direct experience in digital media solutions, online agency strongly preferred.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Advertising/Media, Marketing, Communications, Client Service or Related field.
- At least 7 Years of experiences working in ales, business development, advertising, and/or marketing.
- Good knowledge of marketing management, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management, logical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for digital media – including a solid understanding of internet advertising,