Senior Data Analyst (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis with data visualization or statistical techniques.
- Integrate competitor or market information from external sources with the company’s data to provide comparative analysis.
- Able to suggest actionable information based on the analysis.
- Gather requirements from business users and further suggest users with solutions or alternatives that can answer their business objectives.
- Coordinate with several teams, such as IT, for supports on data acquisition, data integration and warehousing, and on checking data discrepancy between sources.
- Develop dashboards and reports with visualizing tools such as MS Excel PivotTable and Tableau.
- Maintain and monitor existing reports.
- At least 3 year experience in BI (dashboard, database designing, and ETL) and/or data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, IT, or other relevant fields.
- Proficiency in creating reports and performing analysis with MS Excel (PivotTable), Tableau, QlikView, or other visualizing tools and presentation tools such as MS PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in ETL and/or database tool such as Greenplum, SQL Server Management Studio, Teradata.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English.
- Background in the online advertising industry, Google Analytics or other web analytic tools is an advantage.
- Experience in using statistical tools such as SPSS or R is an advantage.